"Go Quikman! Go Quikman! Go Quikman!"
*no offense Chosen One - but dat boy be 6'7" [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] *
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and he's got that:Originally posted by Snape:
"Go Quikman! Go Quikman! Go Quikman!"
*no offense Chosen One - but dat boy be 6'7" [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] *
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think shypappy owns me 5$ canadian. thank you very much. [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by Quikman Easterling Captain:
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SADjAgwWIyuakI7hJP6WV3DCH0BAOWnzzraNT2B*nzpIaJyNc QdFwEGHzUrXJNMfjNJwS!UPt*bas3c4LPFxq46WHT1bSGY9qr9 pPVAGkQ4zAAAAynJbAg/Marcus7.jpg?dc=4675425465744695927[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 21, 2004 04:53 PM: Message edited by: grail ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">6'7"?? Pfffft!! Is that all?? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]Originally posted by Snape:
"Go Quikman! Go Quikman! Go Quikman!"
*no offense Chosen One - but dat boy be 6'7" [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] *
Go for the nuts, Chosen one!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
now now boys behave yourselves before me and pappette have to get out the paddle again [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
OOOOhhh I love it when bonedust talks dirty. [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">we have Canadian beer, at regular price.Originally posted by Chosen One:
Quikman Easterling Captain
We have 3 world cups
We have Ferrari
We have it all, from looks, culture, style, food, women, history, Empires, you name it!
So you can keep that stolen 1-1! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I win.
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Not really, you'll be surprised at what down here in South Africa we can smuggle! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
EQ,s got a halfway decent pic of me getting a figure signed by Todd from SDCC..But he'll have to post it, I don't want to hork it from his site.
He posted a few on the white board and everybody told me I looked like Jello Biafra, former singer for the 'Dead Kennedys'
OK. So who is gonna post the first nudie pic?? Peeker?? [img]wink.gif[/img]
The dress pic is so awesome.
Bookmarks